AC Preventive Maintenance Service in Miami
Routine AC Maintenance:
Ensuring the longevity of your air conditioning system requires routine maintenance. Small problems can become difficult situations with your AC if issues aren’t addressed immediately.
As Trane explains, “You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help to avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control.”
That is why Direct Air Conditioning offers routine maintenance contracts in Miami to suit your busy lifestyle! We will solve any air conditioning problem you may have & keep air conditioner parts available to make sure your home or business is always cool.
We are committed to all of our customer’s needs and have the ability to service all different types of properties. From single-family homes to large corporate offices and warehouses, we can help!
Direct AC Offers Preventative Maintenance Contracts
When you sign up for our preventative maintenance contract, the following services are included:
- Free service calls.
- 15% off any repairs.
- Guaranteed 24-hour window of service.
- Drain line power flush.
- Check refrigerant pressures.
- Up to 2 lbs. of refrigerant.
- One condenser coil clean per year.
- Calibration and check-up of thermostat.
- Electrical heater testing (or gas if applicable).
- Evaporator coil inspection.
- Wash/replace air filter (if applicable).
- Add drain line tablets.
- Inspect compressor supply voltage and amperage.
- Inspect motor(s) supply voltage and amperage(s).
- Inspect control board wirings and terminals.
- Inspect HI/LO pressure controls.
- Inspect proper sealing of supply/return plenums.
- Mold inspection.
- Obvious refrigerant and oil leaks.
- Operating temperatures.
- Test capacitors.
- Test contractors.
- Inspect all electrical relays.
- Verify outdoor unit is properly tied down.
- Verify filter is accessible at all times.
- PVC “T” cap installation.
- Repair or seal off any copper line insulation (if applicable).
Direct AC Services The Greater Miami Area
No matter where you are located in Miami, we have a huge fleet of service vehicles and technicians that are able to cover a large area of South Florida. Here are the exact areas we are able to service:
- Coral Gables
- Miami Beach
- Miami Gardens
- Miami Lakes
- Miami Shores
- North Beach
- South Beach