The Showdown: Lennox vs. Trane – What Air Condition Brand Really Is The Best?
A constant reality of living in Miami is heat and humidity. Ensuring that your home or business is kept cool by the best air conditioning unit available is a reality everyone in South Florida must deal with.
However, if you’ve got an old or failing unit, keeping your property at a comfortable temperature all day can become very expensive.
If you are looking to buy a new air conditioner, or, you are dissatisfied with the operation of your current air conditioner – Direct Air Conditioning in Miami can help make sure that you have the best air conditioning unit on the market, while saving you money, by adhering to the recommendations of the U.S. Department of Energy:
“Today’s best air conditioners use 30% to 50% less energy to produce the same amount of cooling as air conditioners made in the mid-1970s. Even if your air conditioner is only 10 years old, you may save 20% to 40% of your cooling energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.” Making a decision on HVAC equipment can be difficult, especially when you are comparing top brands like Lennox and Trane. The NREL advises that you “buy the most efficient air conditioner you can afford, especially if you use (or think you will use) an air conditioner frequently and/or if your electricity rates are high.” We believe that the right air conditioning unit, one that will serve your needs best, is out there for you.
- Lennox builds air conditioning units of superior quality for multiple applications.
- SEER Energy ratings for Lennox units range from 13, for the Merit Series 13ACX, to 26, for the Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC25.
- Installing a Lennox unit in your home or business will help reduce your energy costs as well as efficiently cool your home.
Lennox units are available are in three major categories:
- The Dave Lennox Signature Collection
- The Merit Series
- The Elite Series
- Trane offers exceptional quality at very good pricing.
- SEER Energy ratings for Trane units range from 13, for the XB300 Series, to 21, for the XV20i. Trane units are built to last and are impressively quiet.
- Trane delivers products that use the most innovative cooling technology available today and they manufacture those products with the tightest specifications and highest standards.
Trane offers units in four separate series:
- XB series
- XR series
- XL series
- XV series
The Verdict – Lennox vs. Trane
As you can see, selecting the right air conditioning unit in Miami to fit your individual needs can be difficult, as all products from these distinguished manufacturers are considered excellent. Although we sell, install and service all makes and models of air conditioners, there is something different about the units from Trane and Lennox.
Direct Air Conditioning in Miami believes that both brands offer a great selection of high-quality products and that between Lennox and Trane, the best air conditioning unit for you depends entirely on your individual cooling needs.
The right AC for you will vary based on the size of your property, the frequency of the unit’s operation, your desire for efficiency and much more. That is why we advise you to contact an experienced and authorized HVAC contractor like Direct Air Conditioning in Miami.
We can provide expert advice and consultation to help you decide on the best new air conditioning unit in Miami for your home or business. Call us today at (786) 875-3034 .