Air Duct Cleaning Miami
Nobody wants to live in a dirty home. If your air ducts haven’t been cleaned in a while, you are increasing the risk of contamination inside of your home. A common misconception is that air ducts don’t need cleaning unless a problem is encountered. This is false! Your air ducts need to be cleaned to maintain a good air quality in your home of office.
Industry Leading Technology
Direct AC uses proven duct-cleaning techniques to make sure your ducts are spotless. The outcome is outstanding.
We also use an eco friendly sanitizer called Envirocon to ensure that any and all contaminants are eliminated. Your air ducts are where the air purification process starts, and it’s important to keep them as clean as possible in order to have a healthy and safe air supply throughout your home. Maintaining the health of your air ducts is a responsible decision that Direct AC would love to help you with today. Please call us if you have any questions about air duct cleaning in Miami, FL.
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. rodents or insects
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
- Duct cleaning has never been shown to prevent health problems.
The Importance of Air Quality
The Quality of Your Indoor Air May Be Affecting Your Health
The Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air can be 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. According to the American College of Allergist, 50% of illnesses are caused by polluted indoor air. Having clean and purified indoor air quality can improve your life and your health. Issues that stem from bad air quality can include: headaches, fatigue, lung irritation and congestion. Rather than wait to get sick, or worse, watch your family suffer, take control of the situation by purifying the air that you breathe.
Air Purification Services In Miami
Indoor Air Quality
You and your families health can be greatly affected particulates, microbials, gases, and even dust. Most of the building that were built in the Miami are older and have not had their air ducts cleaned or replaced. Direct AC can help restore purified air in your home without replacing your air ducts. Check out the video to the right and witness how our REME air purification system can help restore clean air to your home or office setting.
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- Over 90% of all respiratory problems are caused by indoor air pollution
- People spend over 75% of their time indoors
- Airborne contamination exposure is at an all time high
- Half of all major office building have HVAC or heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems that are contaminated. These contaminated units are a cesspool of bacteria
- Every individual inhales over 3,500 gallons of each per day. Children are more susceptible to inhaling dangerous pollutants
- 1/3 of the 31 million Americans diagnosed with asthma are children under the age of 18
- Up to 40,000 dust mites can live in just one ounce of dust
- Up to 15% of the population is allergic to pet dander
The Types of Indoor Air Pollutants
When it comes to air purification, there is one important rule of thumb to live by: “If it’s alive, kill it. If it’s dead, trap it.” There are 3 main types of pollutants in our air. Gases, Microbials and Particulates. These three types of pollutants act in different ways, but can all cause severe illness.
Harmful gases are emitted from nearly every inch of your home. They cannot be avoided, and are caused by everything from cooking to pets. Hydrogen, sulfide, ammonia, formaldehyde, etc are released from furniture, carpets, cleaning products, beauty products, and your homes insulation. It’s important to use the proper purification systems in order to eliminate the negative effects of these gases and properly purify your home.
Tiny particles that are suspended in the air are called particulates. Some particulates that you may be familiar with are pollen, dust mites, dander, and smoke. Particulates are too small to see with the human eye and can cause negative health effects on humans. Air purification can ensure to remove particulates from the air in your home or office.
Microbials are the bacteria, viruses and fungi that exist throughout your home. Microbials are small and unnoticeable to the human eye, but have an extraordinary ability to infect and weaken the human body. The common cold and the flu are a result of exposure to microbials and can be a dangerous allergen that causes severe infections that require extensive down time. With a comprehensive plan that includes purifying your indoor air, you can avoid the worst types of sickness and protect your family from contamination.