If you're on a quest for a delectable slice in Miami, never fear. The sunny Florida metropolis is home to a number of delectable pizza options, after all.
1. Harry's Pizzeria is located in the city's bustling Design District. With the eatery's laid-back and breezy vibe, it's the ideal place for a delicious pizza meal. Whether you're in the mood for something familiar like a traditional cheese pizza or you want something a bit more adventurous like a braised fennel pie, this yummy pizzeria won't disappoint you in any way.
2. Lucali is known in Miami for its superb pizza ingredients. If you're big on tasty tomato sauce and dough, as most pizza connoisseurs are, Lucali is sure to give you a satisfying meal. Not only is this Miami restaurant an excellent spot to grab a few slices of pizza, but it also offers a mean calzone. Some of the pizzeria's exciting topping options include Italian artichoke hearts straight from the homeland, shallots, red peppers, basil and hot peppers. If you have a sweet tooth, you can even opt for a scrumptious Nutella pie.
3. Andiamo Brick Oven Pizza is a Miami pizzeria that excels in choice, with close to 30 appetizing options in pizzas. If you're wild for basil, parmesan, fresh mozzarella, rich tomato sauce and dough that's simply out of this world, Andiamo Brick Oven Pizza will keep you coming back for more time and time again. If you like thin crusts, Andiamo is a win, too. While the crusts are thin, they at the same time manage to be airy and soft.
4. Steve's Pizza is a Miami establishment that offers a combination of no-frills atmosphere and amazing pies. When you sink your teeth into a pie at Steve's, you can get an old school New York experience, sweet sauce and all. Other perks of Steve's include cheap prices and enormous slices.
5. Joey's is a highly respected Miami restaurant that specializes in genuine Mediterranean fare, notably food from northern Italy. Pizza is also a prominent part of the Wynwood eatery's menu. If you appreciate dazzling variety in your pies, then you should make a point to visit this beloved dining establishment. One specific favorite is the marinara pie, which is completely devoid of cheese. While the marinara pie lacks cheese, it's chock-full of enticing olives, capers and anchovies. If you have a strong craving for unforgettable pizza while in the city's arts district, Joey's is waiting for you. With its contemporary ambience and top-notch service, the restaurant is extremely hard to beat.