If you’ve ever had a house-guest get stuck to your leather couch by their own sweat, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
Hey, we’re not judging, we just know how much better life is when you can relax in cool air.
So if any of these 25 reasons that you’re A/C sucks rings a bell, just call Miami AC Repair specialists, Direct AC, your South Florida cooling experts.
25. Your husband, wife, or roommate insists they once baked a whole chicken just by leaving it on the kitchen counter.
24. Your icemaker can’t keep up with demand.
23. Your kids spend a lot of time staring into the refrigerator, looking for something to eat.
22. Your salad greens wilt before they reach the table.
21. You have to add water to your indoor fountain every few hours.
20. The family dog keeps running away to go swim in the neighbor's pool.
19. The kids are eager to go to school. Even on Saturdays.
18. At your house, everyone takes cold showers, and not for the usual reason.
17. Everyone in your household understands the sense of afternoon siestas.
16. After a string of humid days, you noticed your potted ferns were beginning to look primeval.
15. Your AC unit makes so much noise your neighbors thought you’d gotten a large-sized dog.
14. One of your neighbors complained because your husband isn’t wearing enough clothes to keep the blinds open like that.
13. Even when you told your friends you were supplying the beer, no one came to your party.
12. Lizards are finding their way into your living room just to bask in the heat.
11. There’s a peeling noise when someone gets up from the ugly vinyl chair your husband’s brother gave him in college.
10. As long as the ceiling fan is running, there’s no need for blow driers.
9. Sometimes, especially when you’re tired, the indoor air seems to shimmer and once you thought you saw something in it. A mirage?
8. As soon as they set foot in the house, your son and daughter insist on being called Hansel and Gretel.
7. After you used your oven, NOAA called. They’re researching localized global warming phenomena and want to come over.
6. Your geeky daughter has become obsessed with alternative energy and believes she can channel the ceiling fan’s hot air currents to a water basin to produce steam, which would then turn a crankshaft on a generator, which would then produce electricity and from there -- well, it’s a little over your head, but as long as she only uses her allowance for the necessary supplies, what’s the harm?
5. The water for your pasta began steaming much faster than normal. And then you realized you forgot to turn on the stove.
4. It’s dangerous to touch the metal blinds.
3. During a record-breaking heat wave, you don’t need the sidewalk to fry an egg for a YouTube video. The kitchen counter will do.
2. The kind hints guests drop about your thermostat setting seem menacing somehow.
1. You have to go outside to cool off. Even on a hot Summer day.
Subscribe to Direct Air Conditioning, LLC's Blog
Let’s Get Your Free Pricing!
Contact us today to request a free, no-obligation estimate for your A/C replacement, repair, or air quality services.