The professionals at Direct AC have concluded that much of the indoor air can be more polluted as compared to the air on the outside. Most of the time spent in your home puts you at a high risk of getting exposed to the poor quality air. Some of the ailments that you risk suffering from include: asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. This is why an air purifier is mandatory equipment in your home. Direct AC offers you an array of air purifying solutions. Just like its name states, an air purifier creates a cleaner and healthier air in your working place or home. This will prevent poor health conditions that are related to poor air quality.
Whether you have an air purifier or you are contemplating to purchase one, there are Direct AC approved accessories that will improve the air quality in your home:
The Plug in Plus (PIP) The Plug In Plus Natural Air Purification System provides bacteria, mold, odor and VOCs (chemical odors) reduction. The advantage of the Plug In Plus is its ability to be used in any room and be completely inconspicuous. The Plug In Plus plugs directly into a wall outlet and can be used with or without its internal fan. The Plug In Plus is an air treatment system, not a filter.
The Reme HVAC Cell utilizes an electro magnetic energy cell to create Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This air purifying plasma is propelled into the HVAC duct or plenum by a silent plasma propulsion module that has no moving parts, yet propels the plasma at 2 cfm. This provides for fan or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis.
The purifying plasma will be propelled through the ducts whether the fan or blower is on or not. This permits a hardwire 110 volt plug-in installation that lets the REME run 24/7 without wiring to the fan/blower circuit.
The Guardian Air HVAC Cell is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold bacteria and viruses*. The HVAC-PHI Cells are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start.
When the HVAC system is in operation the HVAC-PHI Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of: Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
If the air quality in your room is very poor, you should consider getting an air purifier. It cleans your house of all potential toxins. Direct AC is your go to Miami air conditioning repair service.
Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service
Direct Air Conditioning has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2014.
“Why Direct Air ?? Because We Care !!!”
“Only about 5 percent of the HVAC companies in South Florida have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2014 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2014 Super Service Certification logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
In South Florida, air conditioning is big business. And it’s not just because it’s so hot and humid, but also because so many people do not take the time to perform proper maintenance on their AC units.
From Miami to West Palm Beach, air conditioning repairs are an everyday occurrence. And here are the ten most common ones.
10. Replace Fuses. The main purpose of an air conditioner fuse is to ensure that the system never overloads. It can be struck by lightning, or it can fail over time due to bad electrical connections and old age.
9. Replace Air Filters. A clogged filter decreases the flow of air. Not only will a dirty air filter reduce the amount of cool air that is produced, but also the unit could freeze up if the air filter is not replaced.
7. Repair The Defrost Control. A properly functioning defrost control makes it impossible for frost to build up on an air conditioner unit. Ice can also build up in hot climates if this device does not function properly.
6. Empty The Condensation Drain. Condensation generally drips into a pan and then drains out. However, the pan can clog up and cause condensation to overflow into the home. The pan has to be cleared out and put back into position.
5. Replace The Condenser Fan. This fan works to draw air into the unit so that it can cool down. This fan is found on outdoor units, and it is subject to plenty of harsh weather conditions that can cause wear and tear. Once the condenser fan starts to fail, replace it quickly so that it does not cause problems for the compressor.
4. Replace or Fix Compressor. The compressor works to move the refrigerant through the rest of the air conditioning unit. It can fail due to wear and tear, but usually breaks down because of stain that comes from other air conditioner parts.
3. Clean The Coils. Both indoor and outdoor coils can collect dust due to an excessive amount of dirt, dust or lint in the air. There are also chemicals in the air that cause coils to corrode and eventually leak. Coils should be cleaned on a regular basis so that leaks do not occur.
2. Replace Capacitors. Capacitors help various motors in your air conditioner system to start and run. They tend to fail over time and need replacing. Motors run hotter when capacitors wear down. This decreases the life of the motor.
1. Replenish Refrigerant. An air conditioner cannot work without the right amount refrigerant. The refrigerant level decreases when the compressor has a leak. This stops the flow of cool air. The refrigerant levels are replenished once the leaks are found and repaired.
Greenacres is a very fitting name for this fine little city located just five miles from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. For 21 years in a row, the area has been awarded the title of “Tree City USA” by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
Greenacres is located in Palm Beach County and is home to about 38,000 residents. With over 1,000 businesses located in Greenacres, AC repair needs are bound to arise, which is when Direct AC gets involved.
Direct AC is a valued contributor to the overall health, welfare, and climate control of Greenacres. The excellent people of this small and charming city understand the importance of pure, clean, and cool air in every indoor environment.
When DirectAC responds to repair, service, installation, and maintenance calls in Greenacres, we do so quickly, efficiently, and professionally.
We at DirectAC take the time to carefully explain exactly what each and every service entails, how it benefits the consumer, and what the cost will be while also giving them tips and tricks to help them lower their energy bills.
AC maintenance is absolutely crucial to any and all air conditioning products, and Direct AC is your Greenacres expert in everything AC.
Stay cool Greenacres. If you need your AC repaired, call DirectAC, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
One of the most popular equestrian destinations in the United States–possibly even the world–is in a small city called Wellington.
So where exactly is Wellington?
Look no further than South Florida. Palm Beach County to be exact.
Despite the prestige, Wellington isn’t just a place where the international elite of Polo come to train, participate in sporting events, and talk shop. In fact, Wellington is a vibrant and thriving community of about 50,000 residents, making it one of the most populous villages in Florida with many notable residents, including Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, rapper Vanilla Ice, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
The weather in Wellington is very hot in the summer, and with so many wealthy residents in the village, there is a true and important need for air conditioning.
That is why Direct AC remains so active in the area, performing repairs, maintenance, installation, and customization for air conditioning jobs both big and small.
Whether you need a custom climate control system for your multi-million dollar horse stables, a new energy efficient cooling system for your multi-million dollar mansion, basic maintenance on the air conditoners for your apartment, condo association, home, office, or business, Direct AC is your Wellington AC specialist.
Call us any time. At Direct AC, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!