The professionals at Direct AC have concluded that much of the indoor air can be more polluted as compared to the air on the outside. Most of the time spent in your home puts you at a high risk of getting exposed to the poor quality air. Some of the ailments that you risk suffering from include: asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. This is why an air purifier is mandatory equipment in your home. Direct AC offers you an array of air purifying solutions. Just like its name states, an air purifier creates a cleaner and healthier air in your working place or home. This will prevent poor health conditions that are related to poor air quality.
Whether you have an air purifier or you are contemplating to purchase one, there are Direct AC approved accessories that will improve the air quality in your home:
The Plug in Plus (PIP) The Plug In Plus Natural Air Purification System provides bacteria, mold, odor and VOCs (chemical odors) reduction. The advantage of the Plug In Plus is its ability to be used in any room and be completely inconspicuous. The Plug In Plus plugs directly into a wall outlet and can be used with or without its internal fan. The Plug In Plus is an air treatment system, not a filter.
The Reme HVAC Cell utilizes an electro magnetic energy cell to create Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This air purifying plasma is propelled into the HVAC duct or plenum by a silent plasma propulsion module that has no moving parts, yet propels the plasma at 2 cfm. This provides for fan or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis.
The purifying plasma will be propelled through the ducts whether the fan or blower is on or not. This permits a hardwire 110 volt plug-in installation that lets the REME run 24/7 without wiring to the fan/blower circuit.
The Guardian Air HVAC Cell is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold bacteria and viruses*. The HVAC-PHI Cells are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start.
When the HVAC system is in operation the HVAC-PHI Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of: Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
If the air quality in your room is very poor, you should consider getting an air purifier. It cleans your house of all potential toxins. Direct AC is your go to Miami air conditioning repair service.
Award reflects company’s consistently high level of customer service
Direct Air Conditioning has earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2014.
“Why Direct Air ?? Because We Care !!!”
“Only about 5 percent of the HVAC companies in South Florida have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2014 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality. Members can find the 2014 Super Service Certification logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
The U.S.A. is a big place, and many cities across the U.S. are warm on a regular basis. Here is a list of 10 cities, outside of South Florida, that need AC on a regular basis.
1. Phoenix, Arizona- This city is in competition with Miami for hottest city. The heat averages over 89° regularly, whereas Miami doesn’t stay that hot all year round. The average temperature in Miami, makes it comparable to Phoenix.
2. Las Vegas, Nevada- Sin city is a hot city too. This place is a desert, so beware of the heat. There are 70 days a year average of 99° or more. Unlike Miami, the weather here stays extremely hot year round, even during winter months.
3. Dallas, Texas- There are many days in the year when the temperature rises over 99°. Although southern Florida has warm temperatures, Dallas, Texas can have some extremely hot days, requiring a lot of AC.
4. Austin, Texas- The heat in Texas can be so hot, that even the shade feels extremely warm. The heat in Texas compares to southern Florida, because it’s always warm, but there are less hot days in Texas, than Florida.
5. Sacramento, California- The whole state of California is on the Pacific coast, and is typically warm throughout the year. Sacramento can be very warm, and averages 11 days a year over 99°. The weather is similar to southern Florida, because it stays warm, but not as hot.
6. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- OKC averages 11 days a year, of temperatures that rise over 99°. The weather can stay warm, and you’ll need to run your AC many times throughout the year, similar to southern Florida.
7. San Antonio, Texas- San Antonio averages eight days a year over 99°, but the weather is warm enough to warrant running the AC throughout the year, just like you would in southern Florida.
8. Salt Lake City, Utah- Many choose to travel to this destination for vacation, and the warm climate is one of the reasons. Although it’s not hot all the time, the weather gets warm, but not as warm as southern Florida.
9. Houston, Texas- Houston is cooler than southern Florida, but it can get warm. It averages four days a year over 99°.
10. San Francisco, California- Although the weather in this city is similar to southern Florida, southern Florida is definitely much hotter on a regular basis. Even still, you may want to run your AC, while in this city.
Miami is one of the warmest places in the USA to live, and many people have chosen to retire there, or to live there permanently. There are many reasons why Miami is so popular, and here are the top 5 things that separate Miami from other places in the USA when it’s January.
1. Warm Weather Allows For Outdoor Events
In Miami the sun is almost always shining. It’s warm throughout the year, and you can easily get rays of sunshine when you walk outside during the daylight hours, even in January. When many other places are freezing cold, Miami is warm. Many people like to have outdoor events, but cold weather doesn’t permit it in certain regions. Miami is a perfect location for outdoor parties, get-togethers, or events.
2. Open Amusement Parks And Water Parks
In regions where the weather is cold, the amusement parks close when the wintertime rolls around. Miami is a great place to find amusement parks that are open throughout the year, because the climate is always warm. While other regions in the United States have to close their water parks due to cold weather, Miami water parks will be open year-round, because of the warm climate. In fact, you may want to go and cool off due to the warm weather.
3. Sit By The Pool With Cold Drinks
Many places will typically only have their pools open from about June until September, but you’ll see pools open year round in Miami. You never have to worry about cooling off at any time of the year in this region. Many will usually have hot cocoa, or warm drinks during January. In Miami, cold drinks are welcomed, and even craved during the January month, due to the warm and humid climate. So drink up, and enjoy the warm weather that Miami has to offer.
4. Open Beaches And Warm Ocean Water
The United States is surrounded on three sides by beaches and ocean, but many wouldn’t dare to venture out onto the beach when it gets cold in certain areas. This is something you never have to worry about Miami, because it’s always warm, and the beaches are always open. No need to worry about cold ocean waters during January when you’re in Miami. The water is always warm, and you can swim as you like.
5. The Grass Is Green And Plants Flourish
Warm weather, as well as rain, will help to keep your grass green. Unfortunately, many regions will have their grass die during the winter, but not in Miami. You can easily see the green grass growing everywhere. Don’t worry about taking in your plants during January when you live in Miami, they can still flourish just fine, and grow without a problem.
South Florida is truly a great place to be. The weather, the amenities, the people, and the culture are all very conducive to a very relaxing and uplifting lifestyle.
Since its conception, South Florida has also been a place where many individuals come to escape the colder temperatures of their native home for a few months. Native South Floridians call these individuals Snowbirds. Snowbirds are fun to have around, and tourism is a large player in Miami’s economy. But there are great differences between people who live in Florida, and people who only come to visit for a couple of weeks or months out of the year.
Let’s take a look at the differences between these two groups of individuals:
1. One of the main things that can distinguish a local from a snowbird is the southern accent. This is something that can be spotted right away. Most locals from South Florida have at least some type of a southern accent. However, most of the snowbirds coming down to stay for a few months are from the north. Some may even have Canadian accents. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to tell these two groups apart, the accent could be a sure fire giveaway.
2. Another way that you can spot a snowbird in Florida is when they show up driving a large RV. Many snowbirds come down to Southwest Florida as the final destination on a road trip that sees them driving their big, frequently fancy RVs. This is a great way for them to stay in South Florida without spending too much on lodging, but it can occasionally make for even more clogged roads and uneasy parking in the winter.
3. A basic understanding of the local area is a quick way to tell a snowbird apart from a local as well. There are some things about the local culture that are well understood by South Florida locals, more so than tourists with a cursory knowledge of the area. It will be easy to see the differences in snowbirds and locals when it comes to these local cultural issues.
When it comes down to it, snowbirds are just tourists that stay for a longer period of time. It is always going to be easy to spot a tourist in your local area, but that doesn’t mean that it is a bad thing. Tourists bring in extra money to the community and help the local economy thrive.