In Miami, a properly working air conditioning system is a must, and having a trusted, experienced air conditioning company on your speed dial is a smart idea. Learn about Direct Air Conditioning, LLC and all the ways we can ensure you stay cool even on the hottest Florida days.
Since 1995, Direct A/C has provided superior air conditioning services. Our customer-first philosophy has earned us long-standing accreditation with the Better Business Bureau and a reputation for providing the highest quality service at the most affordable prices. Why Direct Air? Because we care!
Comprehensive Miami Air Conditioning Services
Whether you need a new unit or a simple repair, you can count on the courteous, professional services of Direct A/C. We offer:
- A/C Installation: A replacement air conditioner is a major investment. We only install the top brands, so you can be sure of years of reliable performance.
- Air Conditioner Repairs: From small repairs to major system overhauls, our team has the expertise to get the job done right. Plus, we’re available 24/7 for emergency repairs.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: Extend the life of your unit and get the best possible performance with our preventive A/C maintenance.
- Air Quality Service: Breath a little easier with our top-rated air cleaning systems and affordable duct cleaning services.
Direct Air Conditioning is committed to providing exceptional services to Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. You can count on us for:
- Expert service delivered by trained, experienced technicians.
- Flexible financing with simple qualifying and attractive terms.
- 24/7 emergency repairs.
- Affordable preventive maintenance.
- Impressive warranties on every unit we install.
Your Miami Air Conditioning Experts
Learn more about our outstanding services and make an appointment for a free estimate or preventive maintenance service. Call Direct Air Conditioning, LLC today, or fill out our brief online form to get started.@Html.Partial("parts/survey-aggregate") @Html.Partial("parts/company-location", Tuple.Create(Info.DefaultLocation, true))