Floridians love air conditioning, no doubt about it. Of all the U.S. states, we’re always on the cutting edge of cooling technology. In fact, we’ve actually perfected the art of staying cool.
Let’s face it, without A/C, nobody would live here but alligators and mosquitoes.
That’s why we’ve created this tribute to Florida and air conditioning. Here are the 25 reasons we love it.
25. Allegedly it’s not acceptable to stick our entire head in the freezer just to cool off.
24. The “cool ocean breeze” only works if you live by the ocean.
23. We don’t want our popsicle or ice cream to melt as soon as it comes out of the freezer.
22. Air conditioning is the only thing that makes house-chores bearable.
21. Without it, Mickey Mouse would have a heart attack.
20. A bunch of fans blowing hot air at us are useless unless we happen to be a big celebrity.
19. Nothing is as refreshing after a rough day lounging on the beach than clean, cool air.
18. Without air conditioning, staying hydrated becomes a full-time job.
17. Leaving the doors and windows open attracts the swarm of mosquitoes.
16. It’s embarrassing to get to work with our entire outfit drenched in sweat.
15. Air filters trap debris and dander to give a much needed break from asthma and allergies.
14. The gentle hum of the air conditioner assists in meditation and stress relief.
13. It’s never a good day to suffer from a heat stroke waiting in line at Disney World.
12. Heat exhaustion isn’t a good enough excuse to miss work.
11. Tourists invade and crowd up the beaches and pools.
10. There is a cool tax credit for installing energy efficient air conditioning.
9. It would be embarrassing to get dehydrated so close to the ocean.
8. It is too hot to cuddle without it.
7. No one wants to sweat while they watch television.
6. Heat and humidity create frizzy hair, especially after a nice rainstorm.
5. Hot temperatures inside lead to boiling hot tempers from the family.
4. Dehydration from extreme heat can cause premature wrinkles.
3. While the temperature may claim it is only 90 degrees outside, the heat index rises to over 100.
2. It gets hot enough outside to cook an egg in the driveway!
1. We’ve endured working our entire lives just to spend out retirement years in the luxury of controlled temperature.
If your AC isn’t performing the way it should, let air conditioning Miami specialists Direct AC help improve the quality of your home!